Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Initial and Re-Certification
This course is for professionals who respond to cardiovascular emergencies and provide care at an advanced level that requires an initial or renewal ACLS Provider Course Completion Card.
What is covered
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
- Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
- Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke
- Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain
- Identification and treatment of acute coronary syndromes
- Resuscitation team concept communication
Plan on spending at least 5 hours of interactive instruction and learning for an initial certification, and approx. 3 hours for a recertification.
Cost per student
Online Course Available
- Classroom Instruction
- ACLS Station practice and testing
- 2 year AHA Course Completion Card
15 hours for initial
8 hours for renewal
Volume discounts are available for groups of 7 or more students.