Designed for employee training in workplaces, scouting leaders, coaches, and non-medical home care workers. For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
What is covered
- Adult first aid (first aid basics, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR with AED
Plan on spending at least 5 hours of interactive instruction
Cost per student is $85
- Education and interactive skills instruction
- American Heart Association Course completion card for Heartsaver First Aid with CPR and AED, valid for 2 years
- Textbook sold seperately
* Prices are based on a class minimum size of 6 students. Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more students.