For childcare workers that are employed or wish to be employed by a State of CT certified child daycare center.
What is covered
- Heartsaver CPR for adult/child/infant with AED and choking
- Basic First Aid for children
- State of CT required supplemental materials. ( contagious diseases, diapering, child abuse, etc.)
This is a 6 hour course mandated by the State of Connecticut.
Cost per student is $110
- Education and interactive skills instruction for Pediatric First Aid
- American Heart Association Course completion card for Pediatric First Aid, valid for 2 years
- All course materials including training supplies
- Student Textbook is not included but required, and can be purchased when completing your registration.
* Discounts are available for groups of 6 or more students.