This course is designed for employers looking to be compliant with OSHA regulation 1910.157(g)(1), which states;
Where the employer has provided portable fire extinguishers for employee use in the workplace, the employer shall also provide an educational program to familiarize employees with the general principles of fire extinguisher use and the hazards involved with incipient stage firefighting.
We provide a two hour interactive class that includes the following topics:
- Types and use of fire extinguishers
- Recognition of types and fire behavior
- Using fire extinguishers safety and properly
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
Plan on spending at least 2 hours, which includes interactive training.
Cost per student is: $25 per student, minimum of 6 students required for a class.
- Education and interactive skills instruction for safety use of fire extinguishers.
- Practical use of fire extinguishers in a live simulation
*** Volume discounts are available for groups of 7 or more students.***