Designed for employee training in workplaces who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
- First aid (first aid basics, medical and injury emergencies)
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR with AED
Plan on spending at least 5 hours of interactive instruction
Cost per student is:
$100 plus mileage if taught at client’s location.
$80 for CPR only plus mileage if taught at client’s location.
- Education and interactive skills instruction
- American Heart Association Course completion card for Heartsaver First Aid with CPR and AED, valid for 2 years
* Corporate classes require 6 or more students per class.