For healthcare professionals (physicians, nurses, EMS personnel, etc.)
Through interactive case-based micro-simulation technology, this course teaches:
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicated resuscitation outcomes
- Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
- Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke
- Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain and expedition of the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes
- Effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and how to recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- Basic life support care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating an AED
This continuing education activity is certified for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists and EMTs/paramedics.
Cost for course $250 Cost includes course code, in person skill evaluation, and AHA ACLS Card. Students must contact CPR Training Professionals directly after their online course is completed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you are done.