Here is how BLS at Home works
You can complete this course and get your BLS card without leaving your home!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Be sure to review the entire page
- When you register for this class you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your online course code for your Heartcode BLS Online Course
- When you notify us that you have completed the online portion of your course, we will send you a “BLS Box” with all the supplies you need for us to review your BLS skills remotely, using our conference call provider software.
- You must complete a skill review with one of our AHA CPR Instructors to receive your course completion card.
- You will get a separate email with instructions how to connect with us remotely. This email will have a link to connect.
- You must have a computer and internet capable of live streaming video and audio for us to interact with you in your skill review
BLS Provider HeartCode Online Part 1
Students will learn single-rescuer and team basic life support for adults, children and infants through 5 interactive exercises, scenarios and a written test. Navigation controls allow students to move easily through content as they learn how to recognize life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilation and provide early use of an AED. Course also teaches relief of choking.
This self-paced course is accessible anytime from any computer. Students can access the BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual, BLS Pocket Reference Card and more for 24 months.
This course may be used for initial or renewal BLS for Healthcare Providers Course completion.
What is included:
- American Heart Association BLS Provider Heartcode Online key code.
- Remote interactive skill review with our AHA Instructor
- Shipping and return shipping of equipment needed for remote skill review.
- AHA BLS Provider Course completion card