This class is for any individual who is looking for self-improvement, basic CPR for work that does not require a First Aid component, or families looking to ensure safety in the house and around the pool area.
What is covered
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Foreign-body airway obstruction
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Plan on spending 2 hours of interactive instruction and learning
Cost per student is $80
- Interactive skills instruction in adult, child, and infant CPR with AED
- American Heart Association Course completion card for Heartsaver CPR for 2 years.
- Student Textbook is not included but required, and can be purchased when completing your registration.
***THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS PROVIDING PATIENT CARE
*** Discounts are available for groups of 6 or more students.