Designed for employee training in workplaces, scouting leaders, coaches, and non-medical home care workers. For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
What is covered
- Adult first aid (first aid basics, medical and injury emergencies)
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Foreign-body airway obstruction
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Plan on spending at least 5 hours of interactive instruction
Cost per student is $100
- Interactive skills instruction in adult, child, and infant CPR with AED
- First aid skills materials
- American Heart Association Course completion card for Heartsaver First Aid with CPR and AED, valid for 2 years
- Student Textbook is not included but required, and can be purchased when completing your registration.
* Discounts are available for groups of 6 or more students.