HeartCode ACLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s ACLS Course.
This course is for professionals who respond to cardiovascular emergencies and provide care at an advanced level that requires a renewal ACLS Provider Course Completion Card.
What is covered
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
- Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
- Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke
- Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain
- Identification and treatment of acute coronary syndromes
- Resuscitation team concept communication
- Classroom Instruction
- ACLS Station practice and testing
- 2 year AHA Course Completion Card
- Student Textbook is not included but required, and can be purchased when completing your registration.
*Volume discounts are available for groups of 6 or more students.
Supported Web Browsers: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
Operating Systems and Computing Hardware: Win8+ with 4GB+ RAM, MacOS 10.13+ with 4GB+ RAM, Android 8+ with 2GB+ RAM, iOS 11+ with 2GB+ RAM
Internet Connection: Broadband – Fiber, wireless, DSL, cable modem
While the system will run in smaller screen sizes, these are the recommended minimum sizes for the best experience: 4″ (mobile) or higher
Please refer to elearning.heart.org for specific course technical requirements.