HeartCode PALS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the AHA’s PALS Course.
This course teaches:
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- 12 pediatric, hospital-based, patient cases with up to four healthcare providers, presented though eSimulation technology
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment
- Recognition and management of respiratory and shock emergencies
- Recognition and management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Immediate post-cardiac arrest care
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Supported Web Browsers: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
Operating Systems and Computing Hardware: Win8+ with 4GB+ RAM, MacOS 10.13+ with 4GB+ RAM, Android 8+ with 2GB+ RAM, iOS 11+ with 2GB+ RAM
Internet Connection: Broadband – Fiber, wireless, DSL, cable modem
While the system will run in smaller screen sizes, these are the recommended minimum sizes for the best experience: 4″ (mobile) or higher
Please refer to elearning.heart.org for specific course technical requirements.