This course teaches:
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- 12 pediatric, hospital-based, patient cases with up to four healthcare providers, presented though eSimulation technology
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment
- Recognition and management of respiratory and shock emergencies
- Recognition and management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Immediate post-cardiac arrest care
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
This continuing education activity is certified for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists and EMTs/paramedics.
Cost for course $250 Cost includes course code, in person skill evaluation, and AHA PALS Card. Students must contact CPR Training Professionals directly after their online course is completed. Email email@example.com once you are done.