CPR Training Professionals is committed to providing comprehensive classroom and practical training to Corporate Partners for the improvement of safety in the workplace.
Sales Executive Contact: Kate Hildebrand firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is What we offer:
Group CPR and/or First Aid Training:
Adult, Child, Infant CPR with AED and Choking – Approximately 2 hour class
- Add First Aid – Class becomes 5 hours – Can be covered over 2 days if needed
- Train the Staff in First Aid only without CPR – 3 Hours long
- Online Option – No Classroom but in person skill review that takes up to 30 minutes per group
Pediatric CPR and First Aid – State Approved AHA course for Daycare Providers
- CPR, First Aid and State mandated topics covered for required 6.5 hours
Online CPR Training Options
CPR Training Professionals can provide online key codes for our most of our classes. This enables more flexibility with training a larger staff. Here is the way the online process works:
Online courses do not qualify for any promotions. The State of CT does not accept online courses for daycare provider.
- A date is set for the company to have the CPR and/or First Aid skills reviewed in your workplace by our CPR Instructors.
- Keys are then issued to the staff who are going to be trained, with the directive that the course must be completed by the date of the in person skill review.
- Follow up messages can be sent as reminders to complete the course
Fire Extinguisher Training
- This course is designed for employers looking to be compliant with OSHA regulation 1910.157(g)(1)
- This course includes a 1-hour classroom refresher and a practical exercise.
- A water source is required for the practical exercise